DESIGNED TO DO MORE
The unique design of 360 BULLET creates mini-earthquakes that fracture more of the soil profile. This improves root penetration and access to nutrients, laying the ground for a better harvest.
- Wide wings lift and fracture the complete soil profile
- Streamlined shape sends shockwaves across the full width of the ripper
- Soil-on-soil turbulence eliminates subsoil berms
PRECISION AND EFFICIENCY
Moving more soil doesn’t mean using more horsepower or fuel. In a series of half-mile trials in various soil types, with the same tractor and ripper, the 360 BULLET tool less than 5% longer to finish and was within 0.2MPH pulling speed of traditional ripper points.
READY TO RIP
360 BULLET ripper points are available for the following models:
- Case IH 870, 875, 530 and 730 ripper models
- John Deere 512 and 2730 ripper models
- Landoll 2410 and 2430 ripper models
- Kuhn Krause Dominator ripper models
- DMI 530 and 730 ripper models