- Choose higher yielding seed based on historical yield performance.
- Save on seed costs by generating variable rate seed prescriptions.
- Layer planting and harvest maps to easily compare seed performance.
- Track split-planting operations.
- Map all hybrids, planting dates, bags planted and location.
- Create and manage soil sampling.
- Create and manage crop scouting data.
- Handle data from many different field operations such as tillage, baling, etc.
- Create and manage data about your fields such as tile lines, landmarks, soil type maps, etc.
- Create and manage crop plans.
- Use information for government and insurance reporting.
- Track variable rate liquid and/or granular application.
- Create variable rate application maps and prescriptions.
- Identify/mark “no spray” areas of the field.
- Record application operations for regulatory record keeping.
- Track and display crop health data provided by OptRx sensors.
- Generate A-B guidance lines.
- Archive guidance lines from the field for future use.
- Import/export guidance lines to and from multiple brands of guidance systems.
- Analyze harvest data by field area, application records, as planted maps, etc.
- Overlay hybrid/variety maps with harvest maps to determine yield performance.
- Review yield performance by year.
- Overlay yield maps with other field operations to determine how field activities affected yield across the field.
There are three SMS packages available, SMS Basic, SMS Advanced and SMS Mobile.