RTK Solutions powered by DigiFarm is committed to providing the highest accuracy, reliability, and security for your precision farming systems. With our current central Missouri RTK Virtual Base Network to our Apple MFi certified Beacon v3.0 wireless data streaming device, we have what you need to take your farm to the next level of accuracy.
Seamlessly stream RTK data into any receiver (including John Deere SF3000) without the need for cables. Simply plug the Beacon v3.0 into your receiver, program your login information into the DigiFarm app on your tablet, and hit connect. Within seconds you will be streaming RTK data directly to your receiver. It’s that simple!
The Beacon v3.0 is a ruggedized device that enables a wireless Bluetooth connection between GPS/GNSS receiver and a Bluetooth enabled tablet. The DigiFarm NTRIP app supports the iPad, Android and Windows devices. This bridge allows RTK corrections to be passed through the smart device, eliminating the need for additional data plans, radios, or costly RTK base stations.
The Beacon v3.0 is the industry’s first and ONLY Bluetooth device to be MFi (Apple) certified to stream RTK data using a cellular-capable iPad to all major brands of GPS rovers. Because it’s certified by Apple, we are able to use high power class 1 Bluetooth to optimize communication performance between the Beacon and iPad. Devices that haven’t been through this certification run the risk of limited bandwidth, interrupted data flow, and reduced operating range.
- Use a device that you already own and may already be paying a data plan
- No need to purchase expensive radios or base stations
- Cost effective
- Very fast installation
- Stream RTK through iPad using NTRIP app
- Class 1 Bluetooth device
- No cables for Trimble devices
- Adapter cables for all other brands
- Ruggedized and weather resistant
- Also works with Android and Windows devices
The DigiFarm Gateway modem is a universal, economical modem that bridges your RTK signal from the internet to your rover or vehicle’s GPS system. DigiFarm has developed custom software that makes is easy to use, easy to program, and completely upgradeable. The base price of this modem makes it the most affordable NTRIP modem available in the agricultural market. It can be upgraded for features like WiFi, Bluetooth, or even the brand of GPS you are sending signal to. The Gateway works with almost all brand of GPS/GNSS receiver.
DigiFarm is an industry leader, providing high accuracy RTK corrections across a large part of the country. We’ve developed this modem around our network to ensure the customer has a good RTK experience. We have worked with many modems and we understand what it takes to deliver a high quality product. The Gateway modem is sold with software hard coded to the DigiFarm VBN network at a subsidized price.
- Cellular gateway for RTK corrections
- Available in 3G and LTE models
- Web based user interface to program login credentials
- Optional Wi-Fi hotspot and internet access
- Optional Bluetooth module
- Remote access / remote support using a web interface
- Cabling options for most GPS receivers
- Ethernet interface
- DigiFarm supports and has data plans for Verizon, U.S. Cellular and AT&T with Static IP addresses for enhanced support and diagnostics